Campus Map.

Records Office

Also known as the Registrar’s Office, this office maintains official student records. At some point you will need a copy of your official transcript to submit to an employer or another institution and the Records Office can provide that for you. An official transcript is delivered in a sealed envelope with the stamp of the college or university inside. To remain official, the transcript must not be opened. Usually you will need to submit a written request to obtain a transcript and sometimes a fee will be charged. Additionally, before the Records Office will release a copy of your record, you must be current on all fees--that includes tuition, parking fines, and library dues. Check with your school to find out what requirements you need to fulfill if you need a transcript.